Fairbanks Custom Builders offers kitchen remodels and kitchen design services within all of the High Country communities including Blowing Rock, Boone, Valle Crucis and Banner Elk, NC.
Whether you own a second home, vacation property or you are a year-round resident, Jay and his team can work with you to create the dream kitchen of your wishes.
Click on an image below for more detail…
Section 1: Kitchen Remodel Planning Tips
- Your kitchen should reflect your lifestyle. Start by thinking about how you use your kitchen and what you need and want on a daily basis.
- Planning a Kitchen Remodel
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Family-Friendly Essentials
- Details for Entertaining
Section 2: Setting Budgets
- Create a wish list, find out what’s available and choose backup options.
- Set a Budget and Stick to It
- Where to Splurge and Save
- Remodeling for Resale
Section 3: Kitchen Design & Layout
- Add beauty and function with the top layouts, kitchen design ideas and lighting trends.
- Work Zones: The New Triangle
- Lighting Plans
- Top Kitchen Design Styles
- Kitchen Islands
Section 4: Choosing Materials for Kitchen Remodel
- Learn how to shop for materials and products that fit the goals of your kitchen remodel and get a realistic idea of the costs.
- Kitchen Flooring
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen Countertops
- Kitchen Appliances
Section 5: Optimizing Storage
- Don’t just choose new cabinet, drawer and pantry organizers – choose the right ones.
- Size Up Your Storage
- Maximize Cabinet Space
- Pantry Organization Ideas
- Small Kitchen Storage Tips
Section 6: Hiring and Managing Pros
- A kitchen renovation isn’t for most weekend warriors. It can take weeks or months to complete and might involve a general contractor, designers, plumbers or even architects.
- How to Hire Contractors
- Kitchen Design Certification
- Survival Tips
- DIY Remodeling Projects